Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Does Autograph 3 Work How Do You Ask A Celebrity/musician For An Autograph (correctly To Secure Getting One)? + 3 Other Questions.?

How do you ask a celebrity/musician for an autograph (correctly to secure getting one)? + 3 other questions.? - how does autograph 3 work

My boyfriend has recently discovered a celebrity (forgot who it was crazy but one of his trips), but at the same time excluding the time of application, and just a hug and a little talk with him / her.

My question is, what is the right way? Imagine a "Hello, I'm _________, a big fan of you, I think even the last part is a lie, though.

Furthermore, it would find a certain way? As a rule, provide sketch boot paperless me bored with my drawings in it. When I showed her and she asked (or) the sign in front of and behind the hardcover, have to work?

So, hypothetically, if a big fan of celebrities, but he recognized (and others) might ask them?
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, just ask. They are really used to go straight from them and say: "Hey, I'm a big fan of yours. My name is _____ and I wonder whether you sign this for me?"

    It's not like they say no. lol

    ReplyDelete