Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Knee Surgery At 80 Has Anyone Had A Knee Injury At Work?

Has anyone had a knee injury at work? - knee surgery at 80

This November it will be two years since I injured my knee. I was released after surgery and a year of physical therapy. Doc. I was released from the restrictions, no prolonged standing, lifting, standing, squatting, kneeling, and so on .... I was drawing up a draft (check), is the 80% of my salary from the Union. The doctor said that I take time before a knee replacement, I am too young to have done. Now I am a professional and Rehibilatation Labor Department Michigna with a social worker. He tried to find a job for me to do almost the same as my old job. It has told workers that model and I should get an education. But havent had the chance to work, but because of my limitations. The Union has sent me a great lawyer. He made an offer, or lessA year ago, about 200K model for employees (Accident Fund). In another check, but how long will ?????? PS. (That the man of the letter) is

No comments:

Post a Comment