Saturday, February 20, 2010

Second Hand Digital Slr What Is A Good Non-digital SLR To Start With?

What is a good non-digital SLR to start with? - second hand digital slr

Quite simply, I love photography, but I'm from the generation of trigger pocket digital camera has no idea how a camera and never felt the need, the candidate considered the loss of fear of the film.

I'm just ashamed and decided to learn this summer how a camera works and how a good, perhaps in preparation for using the purchase of a digital SLR this year.

So I was wondering if anyone could tell me to go a good, cheap second-hand non-SLR digital camera. There are a lot of about 50 pounds on Ebay, which is in my budget, but I have no idea what is good, while my goal to go to learn to use a camera and have no idea that all the figures and that in the context ie with the lens.

What fILM is also good to use different types. Maybe if someone can suggest a good book to help me on my way, it would be good too.

Any help appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment