Sunday, January 24, 2010

Buttercream Cookie Recipe Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies Recipe?

Chocolate covered cherry cookies recipe? - buttercream cookie recipe

I used the recipe for cookies to was chocolate-covered cherries, from what I appear on the Internet you will find a number have, I found one of those little cookbooks and grocery box, My kids loved it. However, it was lost during a movement and a divorce. They were stacked / layer cakes, chocolate base (I believe there is no flour, cocoa, butter and lotsa) disk fingerprint undercooked and tablespoon of butter, then minis chino drove drained cherries, then the melted chocolate with a little butter to harden and brightness. Can not the recipe for basic biscuits. Has anyone an idea that I could try? They tried to create my own, but always flops. HELP!

3 comments:

  1. Here are a few that you could try ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a few that you could try ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a recipe similar to what you need. It's called Cherry Chocolate Cookies 2 allrecipes.com

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete