Friday, January 8, 2010

Prom Hair Accessories Prom Hair Accessories?

Prom hair accessories? - prom hair accessories

My hair is medium length with layers of excitement and a full orchestra, usually worn on a straight line, but messy, but I want to go a little more elegant, the ball, so you have booked a hair appointment!
I will choose a style, if I need to get on with my stylist, but more accessories. What would go in each style?
In addition, the alternative is to get just a flower shop with fresh flowers, next to the barber for a look.

Opinions?

2 comments:

  1. I say this as a simple gem diamond clip Nice diamond flower or a clip with very precious stones.

    http://www.ktbridal.co.uk/images/lj/lm10 ...
    Sequence • Diamond Flower

    Hope that helped! = D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewelry always works well when you wear your hair, only the wind pinned up in the

    ReplyDelete