Thursday, January 28, 2010

Star Wars Pinewood Derby Template STAR WARS SHIP QUESTION: I Am Helping My Son Build A Pine Wood Derby Car And He Wants To Design Like A Star?

STAR WARS SHIP QUESTION: I am helping my son build a Pine Wood Derby Car and he wants to design like a Star? - star wars pinewood derby template

I'm working on my son to help build Pinewood Derby car and want it like a spaceship from Star Wars design. I'm not very handy, but can happen. What is the lightest boat on a piece of wood? The demsions up to 7 "(length) x 2-15/16" (W) x 3 1 / 16 cm (height). Ideas, help and photos would be greatly appreciated. I wish it were in a position to more color, when I've finished carving. He is 6 years and is a good painter. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Force which is too short or can be got out of control when it comes to the way that I will use for 4 of them when I was in Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby, and we, parents of my cars was too short and allowed the scrutiny and crazy on the track, he won the trophy for the wildest car though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is not the Death Star would not bother, even with wheels. But seriously, is not so simple, but a B-Wing
    Just one question from a block of wood to Google
    B-Wing

    ReplyDelete